contact



EMAIL. phlegmcomic@gmail.com

INSTAGRAM. phlegm_art

Saturday, December 14, 2013

Urban foxes, Clarkgrove road, Sheffield.

I've not painted big walls lately because i'm working hard on a new project to kick off 2014 on a new level. I'm doing a large scale installation/painting in a space in london. It should open mid january.
      I want this project to be something i can spend much more time on compared with my street work, and hopefully make it much more involving for the viewer. Nothing will be for sale at the show. I just want to make an event that people can go to because they enjoy looking at art.
   
 I'll email out to my mailing list later in the month with more details. If you aren't on my mailing list already just pop an email to phlegmpress@gmail.com with subject as mail.






x phlegm x